Video Lightbox in Royal Slider

sibelo

12 Sep, 2012 09:02 PM

Hello,

I would like to use Royal Slider as content slider. Is there a way to use Video Lightbox in slider?

When I try that the slider doesn't appear on the screen. When I put the video into Iframe, it looks okay. But slides keep looping. How can I pause the slide without hovering while video is playing?

Many thanks,
Sibel

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 13 Sep, 2012 07:06 PM

Hi,

There is slider API to stop and pause autoPlay - http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#api

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by sibelo on 14 Sep, 2012 04:49 AM

Hi Dmitry,

I'm little confused! I purchased the Royal Slider last year. The documentation page I have is different from the one you send me. Mine is V5.1 . Am I supposed to upgrade my Royal Slider or buy the new version to use slider API / video feature ?

Thank you,
    Sibel

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 14 Sep, 2012 05:09 AM

Hi,

You can get latest version from your downloads page on CodeCanyon. Latest version of JS file can be found on slider build tool page.

Dmiitry

4. 4 Posted by sibelo on 21 Sep, 2012 05:13 AM

Hi,

I just have a time to download the new version. Is that possible to send me a little sample code that shows how to use the API to pause/resume the slide?

If not, my backup question is that is there a way to resume the slide when a vimeo video is played and done. After it is done , video stays on the screen until push the close button.

Hope it's clear ;)

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 21 Sep, 2012 05:18 AM

You'll have to use Vimeo API to do this, I can't assist you with it.

This article shows how to add play/pause button - http://help.dimsemenov.com/kb/royalslider-javascript-api/creating-p...

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac