Resizing

jakefauvel

17 May, 2017 06:30 PM

Hey,

I'm using the gallery version of Royal Slider. For the homepage I've created I've just found an issue I'm not sure I can see a solution to immediately.

When browsing the site Chrome on a desktop, the slider will resize correctly when horizontally resizing the window. However, if you access the fullscreen navigation menu and resize the window horizontally afterwards the slider is fixed and will not resize correctly.

Steps
Open Chrome > http://itsuite.it.brighton.ac.uk/jf376/Danielle-Gillard-Photography/index.html > Resize the browser window horizontally (to a noticeable amount > Open the hamburger > Resize the window again horizontally

This issue does not occur if you emulate a mobile device in Chrome, it appears to be only an issue with desktop

I've also attached screenshots of the issue.

Thanks,
Jake

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 17 May, 2017 07:16 PM

Hello,

Check the style on body element after your menu is opened, that width is probably the issue. Not sure what/why is it applied.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by jakefauvel on 17 May, 2017 08:30 PM

Hey,

Thank you so much. Sorted the issue in the fatNav.js file. Really appreciate your help.

All the best,
    Jake

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_19.27.42.png 3.82 MB
  • Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_19.27.52.png 2.57 MB
  • Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_19.28.07.png 2.13 MB
  • Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_19.28.15.png 2.79 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac