How to build modules in dev directory

dev

30 Jun, 2017 07:19 PM

I want to customize the slider a little, so I am trying to figure out how to build modules into a slider. Does it use Bower or a tool like that? Is the build file available?

Specifically, what I want to do is to wrap the .rsFullscreenBtn in a div, so that I can add more buttons next to it. The button that I want to add ATM is for Pinterest, so that a single button will be used for all of the slides, as recommended in the Performance Tips section.

I can inject it with jQuery, but I prefer to have an optimized build instead. Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by dev on 30 Jun, 2017 07:58 PM

Does it use Bower or a tool like that?

I meant Grunt ;)

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 01 Jul, 2017 04:58 AM

Hello,

It doesn't use Grunt or Gulp, if you want to make your build - all you need is combine core + other modules after each other.

The button that I want to add ATM is for Pinterest, so that a single button will be used for all of the slides, as recommended in the Performance Tips section.

Location of such code won't affect the performance significantly. Are you having some specific issue with the implementation?

Dmitry

3. 3 Posted by dev on 02 Jul, 2017 11:52 PM

if you want to make your build - all you need is combine core + other modules after each other.

Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

Are you having some specific issue with the implementation?

Not really. I just thought that it'd be cleaner if it is in the downloaded script file rather than injected at runtime.

Thanks,

Igal

4. dev closed this discussion on 02 Jul, 2017 11:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac