Responsive Menu Under the Videos

vkapsalis

09 Nov, 2017 05:54 PM

Hello,

i would like to change the default look of my video slider when the screen size is under certain pixels, since now it gives too little space for the video's thumbnails and my title's text is relatevely large, and some of it is cropped out (image1)

http://freedom.plefsieleftherias.gr/support

I can use this css code

@media screen and (max-width: 450px) {
    .rsThumbs {position:static!important;width:100%!important;}

.videoGallery .rsOverflow, .royalSlider.videoGallery {width:100%!important;}
    .videoGallery .rsThumbs .rsThumb {width: 100%!important;height: auto!important;}
}

to move the titles to the bottom of the slider, giving them full width - but i have no way to diplay the thumbnails properly since their width is created by the js code - so i can't use it. (image2)

Can you give me some instuctions to present the side text at the bottom of gallery, and the thumbnail of every video of the slider in a full size width?

Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 09 Nov, 2017 06:05 PM

Hello,

You may use option controlNavigation:'tabs' instead of thumbnails. Tabs can be styled and moved however you wish, but cannot be scrollable.

If you need to add scrolling for them, you'll need to use something like overflow-y:scroll style https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow-y#Result

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• image1.png 117 KB
  • image2.png 138 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac