Weird Width issue with Slider

kmillner

16 Apr, 2019 06:25 PM

Hello! so I am using the slider on my site, and for some reason, it is doing this weird thing on every slide but the first one. (Images are attached). I do not have a div class set, but I tried 'textSlide' and 'rsContent' for the HTML slides but it's the same result.

Could you maybe help me figure out what is going wrong? Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 17 Apr, 2019 04:33 AM

Hello,

I'd need a link to the page with the issue to tell you what might be wrong.

Try to ispect the element, you should see what container makes it narrow. Try applying width:100% directly to the text content.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by kmillner on 17 Apr, 2019 01:01 PM

Unfortunately it's a private site hosted by my company's internal server so I cannot send you a link...I tried to apply width : 100% to the text content and this did not do the trick... should I screencap the CSS or HTML?

" <div class="rsTextSlide">
            <p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi risus augue, laoreet ut nisi vitae, vestibulum cursus libero. Donec pellentesque felis dui, non rutrum quam vehicula ac. Pellentesque sit amet metus quis eros commodo pretium sit amet quis justo. In vestibulum, sapien nec finibus semper, urna neque rutrum enim, in laoreet est ligula eu dolor. Praesent orci magna, faucibus convallis pellentesque at, dictum sed quam. Vivamus molestie justo sed enim aliquet rutrum. Duis scelerisque mi sit amet libero placerat, vel pulvinar lectus auctor. Vestibulum arcu risus, ornare ut urna sit amet, pretium efficitur leo. Vestibulum efficitur risus ligula, quis convallis erat porta a. Vivamus eu lectus velit. Nunc sit amet augue vel nulla tempor faucibus feugiat sit amet risus. Sed ut hendrerit justo. Maecenas tempor eget nibh quis accumsan.</p>"

CSS:
    .royalSlider, .rsTextSlide {
    width:100%;
    height:600px;
    }

.royalSlider , .rsTextSlide {
      visibility: hidden;;
    }
    "

3. 3 Posted by kmillner on 17 Apr, 2019 01:34 PM

Nevermind! I was applying the width change to the wrong class. I got it figured out. Thank you!

4. kmillner closed this discussion on 17 Apr, 2019 01:34 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac