Having more than one slide on each side of active slide in Visible Nearby slider

pian.yannick

24 May, 2019 09:42 AM

Hi,

Firs tof all thanks for this plugin, I'm getting to know it better everyday, it's really good.

I wanted to know if it were possible to have more than just the next/previous slides visible in the Visible Nearby slider. For instance seeing the 2 or 3 next slides.

I need to create a carrousel to show a program of events, and the slides are all html, no images. Since they are not images they don't need to scale, meaning that if I'm on a super large screen there will be a massive gap. I'd like to have as many slides as possible visible, depending on the width of the viewport.

Here's an image to explain my context. "Session 01" would be the centered slide, and the other slides should be floating next to it, instead of spread out on the full width.

Thanks in advance for this info!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 24 May, 2019 07:34 PM

Hello,

The plugin is not desined for such type of layout, however there is visibleNearby.centerArea option which can be set to 0.25 and 4 slides will be visible at a time https://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#visible-...

This also can be done via CSS - http://help.dimsemenov.com/discussions/problems/4068-visiblenearby-...

And you can always just put multiple "columns" in a single slide.

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screenshot_2019-05-24_at_11.38.30.png 171 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac