Can't drag back to first slide sometimes

bykizz

09 Apr, 2020 02:00 AM

Hi. I'm happilly using your slider. thanks

It's not happening everytime but pretty noticeable.
When I use visible-nearby dragging slides back and forward, sometime it doesn't go back to first slide. Especially during dragging fast
It stuck at second or third slide. scroll to right has no problem. It happens only to the left.
And in this situation, rsAfterSlideChange doesn't fire too.

I'm building a mobile website. and you can see the sample on :

http://ekayworks.synology.me:8282/test.html

Please use mobile mode. It's ugly in full width browsing :)

I've tested PC chrome, chrome on mobile mode(chrome dev tools) and actual mobile devices(with chrome and safari). All have same problem.

And I have another question.
How can I add margin to first slide? I know just add margin to rsXXX wrappers or wrapping with div having padding or margin.
But if I do like that, dragged slides are hiding in margined area. I want to pass slides over it(margin). not under it.

Please help

Thank you!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 09 Apr, 2020 11:15 AM

Hello,

The plugin really isn't designed for such type of the layout, consider placing multiple content blocks in a single slide and stack/reorder them on smaller screen size. Or use css-only solution with overflow-x:scroll container.

But if you're still willing to use the same layout, this might help with your margin and dragging issues - http://help.dimsemenov.com/discussions/problems/4068-visiblenearby-... The comment describes how to implement nearby slides just via CSS.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac