Is there any way to disable all of the Slider's navigation?

ian.amyot

15 Oct, 2012 06:15 AM

I have built a simple html and jquery image slider to go into a RoyalSlider slide. My client wants animation in each slide. Funky things are happening if you change the Royal slide while one of the simple slides is transitioning. I have managed to disable the _sliderInstance.st.navigateByClick by setting it to false during the transition. I have tried to set the arrowsNav and the sliderDrag to false during the transition but they seem to have no effect. Is there any way to disable all of the navigation elements, including the bullets? And still have all of the controls visible?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 15 Oct, 2012 09:47 AM

Hi,

No, ther eis no option to temporarily disable those options. What "funky things" are happening, can you send me a link?

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by ian.amyot on 15 Oct, 2012 06:05 PM

Hey Dmitry,

Thanks for getting back to me. If you change the slide while the inner-slider is transitioning you'll see a jump in the inner-slider. I think that it is my inner-slider. Still trying to figure it out. Here is the link.

http://www.crucialinteractive.com/crucialtest/sublime/mobile/

Was trying to disable the controls as a work around. I am trying to figure out what is going on still. Any insight would be a great help.

Ian

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 16 Oct, 2012 06:32 AM

Unfortunately, for now RoyalSlider does't support support nested sliders, because of many touch navigation conflicts.

I strongly don't recommend doing this, as it hurts performance, a lot.

Dmtry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac