Deeplinking

rhendera

19 Oct, 2012 06:40 PM

Hello,

I was wondering how to turn Thumbnail scrolling ON in the deeplinking gallery. (or another fix for thumbs going out of view)

Thanks in Advance,
Kelly

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 20 Oct, 2012 07:12 AM

Helo,

Such type thumbnails doesn't support scrolling.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by rhendera on 20 Oct, 2012 11:09 AM

First off, thank you for answering so quickly.

Okay so.. I paid good money for this slider, but I'm pretty disappointed by the amount of 'options' that it's advertised for. Something as turning scrolling on with a deeplinking gallery can't be too difficult since all your other galleries do have the ability to scroll.

Also I would like to point you to this page: http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/gallery-with-deeplinking/ Where you state "Scrolling of thumbnails is turned off." which leads to believe it's also possible to turn it back ON. If it's not in your reach to actually implant it in your coding you should word it differently. "Scrolling of thumbnails is not supported"

All in all I'm disappointed, I expected more.

If you cannot tell me how to implant the scrolling, please explain how to turn the deeplinking gallery into a horizontal gallery with the slides at the bottom of the viewport, in stead of on the right. I changed the orientation in the JS to horizontal, and tried to reposition the thumbbox in the CSS but so far I failed.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 20 Oct, 2012 04:43 PM

You can turn it on, but it'll look like gallery template, that's why it's turned off.

To turn on deeplinking option you need only to add option to initialization code http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#deeplinking

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac