RoyalSlider Instagram Gallery works in Preview but not on Frontend.

mariamtz1985

12 May, 2016 01:39 PM

Hello
I have correctly setup the royal slider to create a instagram gallery. It works fine when i see it as preview, but when i show the slider on frontend it gives me error [RoyalSlider Error] Username sarah_tovey not found

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 13 May, 2016 04:58 AM

Hello,

• Are you using the latest version of slider? (9.5.7 http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/changelog/ )
    • Did Instagram approve your application, or your code is in the sandbox mode?
    • If it is in the standbox mode, is the username the same as the main connected account?

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by Brandon on 12 Jun, 2017 01:58 PM

I am getting the same error--except I can't even see the content in preview. I am only using the connected account (instagram application is in sandbox mode).

The username is the same. I have gone through and tried registering new clients several times, but each time, though the account is connected and I've followed the directions exactly, I get the same error "[RoyalSlider Error] Username olemissinternational not found".

I don't know how to tell if I have the latest version of RoyalSlider installed. I do not have superuser permissions and cannot install or update plugins. We are currently on Wordpress version 4.8, if that helps.

I really appreciate any assistance.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 12 Jun, 2017 04:29 PM

@Brandon, the latest version is 3.3.5. Your current version number you can view only from WordPress plugins page. Likely, you need either to update or reinstall the plugin entirely (note that deleting the plugin removes existing sliders, so if you do so - you'll need to recreate them). The latest version can always be downloaded from your CodeCanyon "downloads" page.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac