Keep the navigation arrows inside the slider

steve

15 Aug, 2013 03:32 PM

Hi

Total newbie to this: have searched KB without luck.

I want to make sure the navigation arrows and fullscreen button stay INSIDE the slider rather than on the outside.

Actually, they ARE inside, until the user makes his window really big, when they go outside.

I am happy to try & create my own custom skin, but wouldn't know where to start with this.

Can I be so bold to suggest you make a skin like this as I am sure lots of people would like it & not be able to make their own?!

I also want to get rid of any surrounding colour ie revert to white. I think I may be able to work this out, though if you are feeling kind, you could tell me how to do that too

I attach screenshot of my desire & here is the url http://www.travelphotographer.org

PS Forget about the bullets (ie ignore in screenshot) Just want to keep the others inside the slider

Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 15 Aug, 2013 05:16 PM

2. 2 Posted by steve on 16 Aug, 2013 09:14 AM

Actually, found my answer here

http://help.dimsemenov.com/discussions/royalslider-wordpress/197-ho...

Thanks anyway

Stephen

3. 3 Posted by Alexander Kazak... on 28 Mar, 2018 11:46 AM

Hi,

I also need help in this. Link Steve does not work.
    How to put these buttons inside, like Steve in the screenshot?

Thanks.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 29 Mar, 2018 05:22 AM

@Alexander, you'll need to either place separate button elements inside each slide so their position depends on the corresponding image (via CSS), or recalculate and apply position to them each time slide changes (via JavaScript)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Nav-in_slider.jpg 365 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac