Admin Hooks

Kevin

31 Oct, 2017 12:09 PM

Hi! Is there a way that I can limit the options that are seen?

For example, I'd like to set up defaults for my client so their sliders are consistent throughout the site. Instead of giving them options for Skin, I want to hide that option and simply force the controls in the corner. Same for options like Arrows, just hide all the options in the admin screen and use the defaults I set.

Also, my Media ThickBox is behind the Slide Editor Lightbox. So when I try to edit or add images I have to close the Slide Editor to pic an image.

Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 31 Oct, 2017 03:02 PM

Hello,

You may override default [gallery] shortcode once and then block RoyalSlider admin pages from anyone except admin role. http://help.dimsemenov.com/kb/wordpress-royalslider-tutorials/wp-cr...

Unfortunately, there is no hook to remove skin select, you may only using admin global CSS to just hide it via display:none.

Also, my Media ThickBox is behind the Slide Editor Lightbox. So when I try to edit or add images I have to close the Slide Editor to pic an image.

Make sure that you're using the latest version of the plugin http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/wp-update/ If you are, likely your theme or one of other plugins alter styling of default jQuery UI modal, try either deactivating other plugins, or increase z-index manually via CSS.

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac