thumbnails not showing

pw2

18 Apr, 2018 04:05 PM

Hello

I moved the wordpress to a new server and I encountered the following problem. The thumbnails are not showing on some of the sliders. when I create a new slidershow the thumbnails also they do not show. Looking at the code on the page I can not see the thumbnail links for the sliders that are not working.

The site is not live you have to reach it by doing the following:
> This is a live site so I change my host record on my local computer to see and test the new site. Otherwise you will get the live site

> 131.153.44.99 fineartphoto.com
> 131.153.44.99 www.fineartphoto.com

Thank you Bill

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 18 Apr, 2018 05:21 PM

Hello,

For some reason, your IP address is not reachable from my side, Thumbnails might be missing because:

• Your theme or some plugin uses lazy-loading feature which replaces the images (but if you just moved to another server without modifying any plugin/theme - it's unlikely the issue).
    • Your server either can not resize images or WordPress uploads folder doesn't have write permission, this guide should help http://help.dimsemenov.com/kb/wordpress-royalslider-faq/wp-image-th...
  2. 2 Posted by pw2 on 18 Apr, 2018 09:29 PM

Hi

I found out what the issue was it was the location where the photos were being saved to. I had to change the link location in the WP setting and it works fine.

But I do have 1 other issue it seems when I go to full screen the slideshow goes behind my logo and navigation as if it doesn’t have a z-index. It should be on top of everything.

And Ideas

Thank you

Bill

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 19 Apr, 2018 04:26 AM

Your theme footer & header has higher index than body, try decreasing it via CSS, e.g.:

footer.fusion-footer-copyright-area,
    header.fusion-header-wrapper {
      z-index: 5;
    }

4. 4 Posted by pw2 on 19 Apr, 2018 03:23 PM

Perfect thank you

Bill

5. 5 Posted by pw2 on 23 Apr, 2018 08:39 PM

Hello

I added the css code and it worked on the full screen but on the slideshow before going to the full screen the menu is now behind the pictures and is not reachable. Is there a way to control the z-index of the fullscreen slideshow?

Thank you
    Bill

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 24 Apr, 2018 04:46 AM

z-index of the gallery is already at a maximum possible level, the issue is created by the structure of your theme that prevents such overlapping.

You can also hide your header/footer via JS, like so:

// Add this to your theme functions.php
    function add_additional_rs_code() {
        ?>

var sliderInstance = $('.royalSlider').data('royalSlider'); 
        sliderInstance.ev.on('rsEnterFullscreen', function() {
            $('footer.fusion-footer-copyright-area, header.fusion-header-wrapper').hide();
        });
        sliderInstance.ev.on('rsExitFullscreen', function() {
            $('footer.fusion-footer-copyright-area, header.fusion-header-wrapper').show();
        });

<?php
    }
    add_action('new_rs_after_js_init_code', 'add_additional_rs_code');

7. 7 Posted by pw2 on 24 Apr, 2018 12:15 PM

Ok thank you
    Bill

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac