Slider with thumbnail vertical not working with my theme

pierre

28 Sep, 2018 03:45 PM

Seem to have issue with the extension.

Not working with my theme "Oshine", its working with a basic theme.

Do you have a solution to make it happend? http://test.virus.plus/lespace-16-arts-inaugure/ in the bottom of the page for the test

My code:
[gallery royalslider="1" link="file" columns="2" ids="496,495,494,493,492,491,490,489,488,487,486,485"]

Regards,
Pierre

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 29 Sep, 2018 05:52 AM

Hello,

As I understand, your gallery is displayed, but it's not rendered as a RoyalSlider, right?

Likely, your theme or one of your plugins overrides default [gallery]. Either incorrectly or with too high priority. Check if your theme has an option to disable this override.

2. 2 Posted by pierre on 06 Oct, 2018 02:19 PM

Hi. Already reply To this. Theres no plugin that overide the slider option. My theme has  no overiding option. I need this slider.  You said that your plugin works with any theme. If not, tell me and make me a refund that i can find another solution.
    Regards. Pierre

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 06 Oct, 2018 02:44 PM

If you're sure that it's a theme - then consider asking your theme developer how to disable this feature, as you'll get the same problem with any gallery plugin that overrides [gallery] shortcode.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac