php 7.1 error

helen

23 Apr, 2019 08:46 PM

Hello,
getting this error after upgrading to php 7.1:

PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/new-royalslider/classes/rsgenerator/NewRoyalSliderGenerator.php on line 339

I'm using an older version of the plugin here (3.2.4), wondering if this is fixed in the latest version or if there's a manual fix?

Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 24 Apr, 2019 03:18 AM

Hello,

Make sure that there is a number in thumbnail width & height inputs (in "Thumbnails,tabs,bullets" section of slider options).

2. 2 Posted by helen on 24 Apr, 2019 11:46 AM

I’ve got two galleries with no navigation and about 30 with thumbnail navigation. All of them have these settings (screenshot attached).

Just double-checked and there’s not a single one with blank thumbnail size, so that doesn’t seem to causing the error.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 24 Apr, 2019 02:47 PM

Please try to update, automatically, or manually as described on top of the changelog https://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/wp-update/

If the issue persists - let me know.

4. 4 Posted by helen on 24 Apr, 2019 03:10 PM

Done! so far no issues.

Thank you,

Helen Rubtsov
    (416) 879-4436

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac