I need to update my Royal Slider Plugin.

Richard Carone

20 May, 2019 03:06 AM

I am changing the web hosting for a website I manage. My new host cannot transfer the website because the new server does not support the older RoyalSlider plugin. All the other Royalslider sites are unavailable.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 20 May, 2019 09:57 AM

Hello,

You can always get the latest version of RoyalSlider from your CodeCanyon downloads page.

If you were using old legacy version of the plugin (v2 or less) - you can read about it here http://help.dimsemenov.com/kb/wordpress-royalslider-faq/wp-how-to-u...

2. 2 Posted by rdc on 20 May, 2019 02:13 PM

I don't know how to access a Code Canyon download page, we may not have access. Thanks . .. R.D.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 20 May, 2019 04:20 PM

You need access to an account that purchased the plugin on CodeCanyon or the license code. Unfortunately, otherwise, there is no option to confirm the purchase.

4. 4 Posted by rdc on 20 May, 2019 05:20 PM

We are moving our web hosting from the company that developed the website. The company that developed our website, and hosts it, is Shero Dersigns, we are moving our hosting to Network Solutions. Is there any way we can get around this problem? Can we buy a plugin, not an update, that would work? . . . Thanks . . . R.D.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 20 May, 2019 06:01 PM

What exactly version of the plugin were you using?

6. 6 Posted by rdc on 20 May, 2019 06:22 PM

I don't know the version, I will contact Tech Support at Network Solutions and check if they can determine the version. The website ishttp://www.kbhvac.org . Thanks for your prompt replies . . . R.D.

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 20 May, 2019 08:51 PM

I checked your website and you're using a very old version, the migration of data from it is not available. Thus if you want to use the new version - you'll need to re-create the galleries.

8. 8 Posted by rdc on 20 May, 2019 09:12 PM

Thank you for your help . . . R,D.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac