Height on a multi slide slder

csyoung

23 Aug, 2019 01:56 PM

I love your plugin! There is one thing I have struggled with for quite some time and maybe you have a solution:
1.) I want a max height slider (let's say 300px) with 4 slides each with an image of the same size and some text below showing (arrows for more slides).
2.) Below the image, I want a fixed height box of text (title and subtitle).
3.) As the width changes, the text box height stays the same and the image height changes to maintain the image aspect ratio.

I want the "height" of the overall slider to adjust to the height of the image plus fixed height text box.

To date, I have had to set a fixed height for the overall slider (changes in "steps" as the screen width varies) and allow the gap between the slider and the next element on the screen to vary which i unattractive.

Please see the images below. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Craig

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 23 Aug, 2019 05:57 PM

Hello,

The plugin is not designed for type of the layout. But you may choose a template with auto-height (4th one in General Options) and use CSS to reveal nearby slides as described here http://help.dimsemenov.com/discussions/problems/4068-visiblenearby-...

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Three_Widths.png 3.74 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac