Renewal

dphillips

26 Jan, 2021 12:09 AM

hello, we are not using yoru slider, but is it installed on a website so we renewed it until we can locate the installation and delete the software. I don't like leaving outdated software on websites we have built and passed to the client.

I receive a renewal that says this:
Price will increase to $16.63 from 06 Feb 2021

But I was charged $34 for the renewal.
Can you fix that? I don't mind paying for software (I encourage doing so,) but we aren't using it at this time. It would be helpful if we at least didn't pay as much for it, and received the price offered for early renewal.

Thank you,
Debbie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 26 Jan, 2021 05:26 AM

Hello,

The plugin is sold only from CodeCanyon and updates are free, so not sure what do you mean. Who exactly charges you and why do you think that it's related to the plugin?

2. 2 Posted by dphillips on 26 Jan, 2021 05:46 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your response! I received the note below, and thought I needed to renew to receive updates. I hadn’t quoted the client for renewals, so I paid it myself. At checkout the discount mentioned was not applied, and it charged $34.

I deleted the plugin today, after finding the site that was using it in the past.

Thanks again!
    Debbie

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 26 Jan, 2021 03:13 PM

It seems that you have a support subscription, you can cancel it at CodeCanyon, and it's not required to get updates. If you're having issues doing this - try contacting Envato support, as I have no control of this.

4. 4 Posted by dphillips on 26 Jan, 2021 03:33 PM

Thank you.

We hope to use the plugin again, but it would be helpful if they made it clear that we don’t have to renew to receive updates. That varies from developer to developer.

Kindest Regards,
    Debbie

5. 5 Posted by chaidirweb on 10 Feb, 2021 07:03 PM

Hello,

Can this plugin update automatically? Because I don't see option enable auto-updates on RoyalSlider plugin. Or maybe there is a way I don't know yet.

Thank you,
    Chaidir

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 10 Feb, 2021 08:15 PM

@Chaidir, Hello, auto-updates are available after you enter the purchase code on the plugin settings page. Or you may always download an update from CodeCanyon.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac