Please add ID Name and Class Names fields to RoyalSlider WordPress Plugin

Владимир Соловьёв

07 Dec, 2017 01:42 AM

Hi!

My suggestion is to add an optional ID-Name and Class-Names fields for the sliders in RoyalSlider WP Plugin.

ID-Name is for optional use in WP shortcode instead of the ID Number:

[gallery royalslider="my-slider"]

This will make work with big collection of sliders more comfortable: to swap Slider on every page you will just need to create New Slider with the old ID-Name (and remove name form the Old Slider), instead of total remake the Old Slider and lose it old state.

Additional field for Class-Names will help in individual stylisation of many Sliders by one Style. This field just add all containing CSS style names to the main div.royalSlider.

<div id="new-royalslider-1" class="royalSlider new-royalslider-1 my-style-color my-style-size">…</div>
<div id="new-royalslider-2" class="royalSlider new-royalslider-2 my-style-color">…</div>
  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 07 Dec, 2017 02:17 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll consider adding such feature.

For now, you may apply styles based on class on parent element of the slider.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac