Some ideas on WP RoyalSlider

AA

09 Oct, 2015 06:38 AM

Privet, Dmitry,

some ideas on the WP version of the plugin.

1. It would be very handy to have slider Preview button http://prntscr.com/8pd2sf
Now if I want to see how slider looks I need to go inside it, then only hit Preview. And if I want to preview 10 sliders, opening every and hitting preview takes time.

2. Copy and Paste Slider styles
 a) I created slider, duplicated it and added 9 more sliders.
 b) Client requested to change sliders style and settings.
 c) So now I have to go to every slider, row by row, setting by setting change every fields, compare everything
 d) Copy slider style/settings and paste slider style/setting would solve the issue

3. VisualComposer integration.
It would be great that WP slider would work with Visual composer out of the box, because adding shortcodes to the code is not easy way for managing content for simple users.
Although, this is only nice to have.

4. Shortcode and slider name - maybe good idea would be to integrate not only slider ID, but also slider name into the shortcode. IDs are not easy to understand, but slider name - says something informative.

Good luck!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 09 Oct, 2015 08:31 AM

Hello,

Thanks a lot for suggestions.

Btw, you can add it in VC via WordPress widget.

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac