Getting 500px gallery from a "collection".

psycrowbr

14 Apr, 2016 02:42 AM

Hi,

I'm a costumer from both 500px and RoyalSlider. I've bought RoyalSlider to try to make my portfolio blog source images from 500px galleries. But unfortunately the slider only gets images from my public profile, favorites or some other limited choices on 500px.

Is there a way to source images from a certain collection or gallery curated by my profile on 500px? In that way i can create various galleries from my profile using different images.

Also, it's possible to disable the watermark from 500px on each image? Or at least change the text to the link of the photo to my username.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 14 Apr, 2016 05:17 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such option, 500px public API is quite limited and there is no option in the slider to fetch images from the specific collection.

Also, it's possible to disable the watermark from 500px on each image? Or at least change the text to the link of the photo to my username.

You can enable caption in Global Caption section of options, you can control its markup – http://help.dimsemenov.com/kb/wordpress-royalslider-tutorials/wp-us...

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac