[WP] How to get YouTube API key?
Since version 3.2.6, RoyalSlider uses the YouTube API v3.0 (an older version is deprecated) to retrieve cover image, title and description of videos.
To generate API code:
- Go to Google
Developers Console and log in with your Google
- Create the new project (name does not matter for the
- Go to your project (by clicking on its name in the
- In the sidebar on the left, expand APIs & auth. Next, click
APIs. In the list of APIs go to YouTube Data API
(v3) and make sure that it's enabled (Enable API).
- In the same sidebar click Credentials. Then click on Create New
Key and choose Browser key.
- Copy API key and paste it to RoyalSlider Settings page, or in the modal window that asks for it.
More information on Google Developers portal.