Sizing and Positioning issues

hello

13 Nov, 2012 05:11 PM

Hi,

I'm working on a website at the moment running on Wordpress.
I have a license for the HTML version of RoyalSlider and decided to try and implement that into the front page of the site.

I have it mostly working fine but there are a couple of issues I'm having a problem with so I am hoping somebody here might be able to help :)

Basically, I am having difficulty centralising the slider on both the desktop and tablets, and also I am having issues with the size (resize the browser window vertically and you will see what I mean - parts get chopped off).

You can view it at;

http://beta.hiddenlink.net/

I'm guessing you can get to the necessary files through the source, but if not let me know!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 14 Nov, 2012 07:42 AM

Hi,

You need to set peoper autoScaleSlider properties that will match your image proportions.

Also, currently slider is in static size container, so it can not resize.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by hello on 20 Nov, 2012 11:20 AM

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the reply!
    I've checked the autoScaleSlider properties and they are set to match the proportions of the images I'm using :/

With regards to the static size container, I want the slider to be centered to the page regardless of window size but also for the images in the slider not to become wider than the content if you have any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Keir

3. 3 Posted by hello on 20 Nov, 2012 11:21 AM

Just remembered, I still would like it to be responsive as well if it's doable?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 21 Nov, 2012 06:44 PM

I'm not sure how can I help you as for now it's static.

All you need is to put it in fluid, container, set CSS width to 100% and enable autoScaleSlider. Also check this http://help.dimsemenov.com/kb/royalslider-jquery-plugin-faq/how-to-...

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac