Navigation buttons disappear in fullscreen when deactivating CSS3 in Chrome

yperio69

18 Nov, 2012 11:52 AM

Hi there,

I deactivated CSS3 in Chrome since the slider was really slow and made the whole page lag (only in chrome).
It works a lot better but the navigation and fullscreen buttons are hidden when in fullscreen mode.
You can take a look here: http://anotherangle.eu/portfolio/cityscapes/

How can I fix that?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 18 Nov, 2012 07:27 PM

Hi,

1. Your images are way too large, 2200x1500 is crazy size for animation.

2. I'm not sure what exactly causes hidden controls in fullscreen, as when I set allowCSS3:false on my test gallery buttons aren't hidden. Haven't you changed anything in CSS except colors? Try to temporarily comment other CSS and JS files to find what exactly causes the issue.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by yperio69 on 21 Nov, 2012 02:16 PM

Thanks.

I was planning to reduce the image size (not too much though) anyway and it works better so I turned back on CSS3 and the problem is gone.

However, my main issue is that some elements are still showing over the fullscreen and I really don't know how to hide them since their z-index is lower than the royal slider.

Have you any clue on what's causing that?

Is there an event for when the slider goes fullscreen?

Thanks

Mike

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 21 Nov, 2012 07:02 PM

You need to put slider in lower DOM-tree level. e.g. if you put it inside #content-wrapper it should overlay menu items.

Also, you may decrease z-index of your menu items to 10-15 and it'll overlay them too.

There are rsEnterFullscreen and rsExitFullscreen js events.

Dmitry

4. 4 Posted by yperio69 on 21 Nov, 2012 09:49 PM

Unfortunately, since it's a wordpress site, putting it inside #content-wrapper (which would work) is not really possible.

I decreased the z-index but it caused other problems with other divs. In the end I managed to change several z-indexes and it's working without having to use rsEnterFullscreen and rsExitFullscreen.

Thanks alot for you help!

Mike

5. Dmitry Semenov closed this discussion on 22 Nov, 2012 07:38 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac