Captions like the full width RoyalSlider

rees

26 Nov, 2012 08:47 PM

Hi there.

Great script but...

I need my hand holding please as I've just searched the knowldege base for about an hour and I'm not much wiser.

I want to use captions in boxes that are animated like you did on the full width slider. I thought this would be built in and relatively easy to use. It seems not. Ref: http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/full-width/

Can tell me step by step what I need to do to add captions boxes and animated html captions like you did please. This includes the js to load, css to load or to create a style sheet from and anything else that makes it work "out of the box". I don't want to have to go hunting around your demo files - just simple instructions please.

Many thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 26 Nov, 2012 09:23 PM

Hi,

All you need is to add element with class rsABlock to slide and style it. http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#animated-...

Also, make sure that animated blocks module is included to main JS file.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by rees on 26 Nov, 2012 09:46 PM

Ah, just spotted your reply - many thanks.

Okay, so that's part of the information...

I'd like to know what style elements to use. Are these standard, do you have a library you share with us to make things easier?

It would also be very useful to understand how to control jquery.rs.animated-blocks.js.

Cheers.

3. 3 Posted by rees on 27 Nov, 2012 02:43 PM

Okay, so I worked through your css and managed to do this.

Would be good if you could provide a tutorial. Your product is excellent and it's a shame to leave this out of the instructions - especially as it's not clear how to implement the blocks.

;-)

4. Dmitry Semenov closed this discussion on 28 Nov, 2012 11:38 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac