Can't figure out how to apply a template

jeff

30 Nov, 2012 08:39 PM

I have RoyalSlider installed on my website, but I want to apply the Video Gallery template and I can't figure out how to do that. Once I get the Video Gallery template applied, I will want to move the tabs to the left side.

I would really prefer to be able to be able to have something that looks like the Video Gallery template while using the Wordpress plugin, as this is for a WordPress site - is there any chance that the new version of the plugin will be available in the next week or so?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 01 Dec, 2012 10:22 PM

Hi,

Please check basic usage section in docs, there are instructions about where to put html, css and js code. http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/

I almost finished WP version, already writing documentation and recording video tutorials, so should be ready in a week or maybe a bit more.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by jeff on 04 Dec, 2012 07:22 PM

I've checked the basic usage, and I have all the code in the right places, but the slider won't display the navigation tabs at all. Again, I'm trying to use the Video Gallery template with the vertical navigation tabs on the side.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 04 Dec, 2012 09:04 PM

Please send me link to page with slider that isn't working correctly or attach all files to message and I'll take a look what's wrong with it.

Thanks,
    Dmitry

4. 4 Posted by jeff on 04 Dec, 2012 10:47 PM

Actually, I just figured it out. I was using a custom version of the js file generated by the online generator. Just now I tried switching to the standard js file, and it's working now. Thanks for your help in any case.

5. Dmytro Semenov closed this discussion on 05 Dec, 2012 07:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac