slider-in-lightbox does not work out of the box.

flabbygums

16 Dec, 2012 06:00 AM

I'm on OSX 10.8.2 and using Chrome and Safari. The only example that does not work out of the box, by extracting the zip, is the lightbox example that uses colorbox.

I can get colorbox working by itself but don't understand how to integrate both royalslider and colorbox without a working example. I have tried to copy the html/js from the templates but that does not seem to work either. I was able to go to the colorbox site and get something working but need a local working example please.

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 16 Dec, 2012 12:18 PM

Hi,

You need to test it on server environment. Slider is loaded via ajax in this example, which is blocked when opened locally.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by flabbygums on 16 Dec, 2012 03:26 PM

Hi,

I did try to copy (what I thought) was the only code I needed into a mamp environment, but now when I just moved the entire 'templates' folder into mamp it does work - so thanks very much. I feel a little stupid now.

What I want to have, ideally, is an image rotator on a static page that rotates about 20 images; when any image is clicked, it opens royalslider's 'visible nearby' and centers, with fade/zoom etc... on the image that was just clicked. Is there an easy way to do this without making a bunch of arrays? Sorry, .js is not my first language and thanks so much for any help.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 17 Dec, 2012 10:52 AM

Basically all you need is to put grid of images, and after click on them open lightbox with slider and call goTo method to move to specific slide.

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac