Add full screen or lightbox and other controls to the deep-link example template

jmiller

18 Dec, 2012 08:12 PM

I'm using the deep-link example that was included in the package, but trying to modify it to include either a full screen or a lightbox option and also play/pause buttons. Not having success with the full screen code from the documentation:

fullscreen:
{
enabled: true,
native: true
}

No console errors, but no full screen button appears. Although I was able to manually enter in the console:

jQuery('.royalSlider').royalSlider('enterFullscreen');

And that successfully opened full screen image, but there is no minimize button to undo full screen (have to push escape). How can I get a normal full screen button to appear on the deep-link design? Or a light box?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 18 Dec, 2012 09:31 PM

Hi,

So, you're telling that everything is working, just ui controls are not added? If yes- please send me link to page with problem or attach files message and I'll take a look what's wrong.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by jmiller on 18 Dec, 2012 09:42 PM

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the quick response! Please see this link:

[removed]

Currently for testing purposes the JS is included in the page source (not a separate include). If you view the source you can see I have the fullscreen code I pasted above in the source. The deep-link functionality is working perfectly, but I can't get the fullscreen button to show up. I must be missing something?

I appreciate your help very much!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 18 Dec, 2012 10:04 PM

Fullscreen button is present, just not styled because you haven't included or modified skin CSS file.

Dmitry

4. 4 Posted by jmiller on 18 Dec, 2012 11:51 PM

Oh you're right -- the example code for the deep link slider used "rsDefaultInv" class and I had not uploaded the "inverted" CSS, thanks for pointing that out!

5. jmiller closed this discussion on 18 Dec, 2012 11:53 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac