Visible Nearby – White space either side of images

studio

19 Dec, 2012 03:27 AM

Hi guys,

Is there a way to edit the width of the spacing in between the slider images? Visual attached. Screenshot is what it currently looks like, jpg is what I want it to look like. I am only wanting a tiny bit of white space in between each slide but cannot find where the space is coming from to override it.

Thanks
Ange

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 19 Dec, 2012 05:11 PM

Hi,

There is slidesSpacing option - http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#options

But all slides must have same width.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by Angela on 19 Dec, 2012 11:56 PM

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for your reply. I had seen that setting but can't seem to make it work. All the images are exactly the same size (both height and width and I have tried linking to the same image just to make sure it is exactly the same) and the spacing between slides still won't change. Is there any other way I could troubleshoot it to make it work?

Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 20 Dec, 2012 01:23 PM

Send me link please.

Dmitry

4. 4 Posted by studio on 20 Dec, 2012 07:05 PM

www.test.transformerdesign.co.nz/klein

Thanks
    Kind regards,
    Angela Baker Graphic Designer
    Christmas closing dates
    Close 5pm Friday 21st December, re-open 9am Monday 7th January

+64 9 3022 966 / +64 27 424 0165 / full contact details / www.transformerdesign.co.nz / blog / twitter

This email may contain confidential, copyright or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient please notify me by return email, destroy any copies, and do not use or disclose the contents in any way. Transformer Limited does not guarantee that this email is free of errors or viruses. Please consider whether it's really necessary before printing this email and help us save a tree.
    Approving artwork? Remember to check it carefully as final responsibility lies with you, as set out in our terms and conditions.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 20 Dec, 2012 08:45 PM

Dimensions of slide musta match dimensions of image. If autoScaleSlider is enabled, dimensions can be controlled via http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#options

Or just set imageScaleMode: 'fill'

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_shot_2012-12-19_at_4.25.34_PM.png 1.08 MB
  • Homepage-visual.jpg 669 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac