full width slider on top

peter

27 Dec, 2012 02:20 PM

I've included the full width slider to my web project and I want to have it on the really top of the website without any gap. I didn't find a way to do so and it would be great if you could help. What to do? Many thanks, and well done for your work!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 27 Dec, 2012 05:05 PM

Hi,

I don't really understand your issue, as slider behaves like simple block element. Please provide link to page with problem.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by peter on 27 Dec, 2012 11:38 PM

Thanks for your reply Dmitry. Here is a link to a test server: http://test.gfg.me.uk/
    I want the slider to be on the really top of the page and there is a few pixels gap at the moment. Hope you get what I mean now. Thanks for your help. Peter

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 28 Dec, 2012 01:39 PM

4. 4 Posted by peter on 28 Dec, 2012 02:46 PM

Great! Thank you!!! Also, one more thing, Is it possible to do a full with background colour for (next to)the slider? Imagine You have a full HD screen and the slider is 1200px wide. How can I make the remaining 720px (360 left 360 right) coloured on the side horizontally? Is that possible?

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 29 Dec, 2012 08:40 AM

It's possible, but requires additional coding. Her is JS API documentation: dimsemenov.com/plugins/royal-slider/documentation/#api

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac