Resizing issue with UI Tabs

nate

07 Sep, 2012 10:41 PM

This is my site.... https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14080718/nategines.com-peopleperhour/index...

If you click on the work section you will notice that there is an odd grey bar with some text on the left side of the screen. Now change the size of your browser window. The image resizes itself to fill the width of the browser window. It is supposed to be full sized like this all of the time. I think there is some kind of resizing error that is happening on my image slider plugin.

I have tried to add this code to my index page, but it doesnt seem to do anything.

$(function() {updateSliderSize() method. $('.royalSlider').royalSlider('updateSliderSize');}

Ive built this site using Jquery Ui tabs and I am not sure what to do or where to put this code. I am not very experienced with Jquery development and need some help. Are you familiar with this problem? and if so where would I put the updatesliderSize code within my page?

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 10 Sep, 2012 04:57 AM

Hi,

If this function doesn't help, so you're calling it to early.

$( ".yourselector" ).bind( "tabsshow", function(event, ui) {
        $('.royalSlider').royalSlider('updateSliderSize');
    });

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• nategines.com-peopleperhour.zip 1.68 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac