Full width slider making vsibile-nearby sluggish

leo31

16 Sep, 2012 11:17 AM

Hi

I bought you royal slider yesterday and think it is great! I created a few pages with fullscreen slider and have now added nearby slider to on of the pages.
However, on the ipad and iphone, the images in the visible nearby slider section, stick and do not flow across the screen. I have removed full screen slider section and the image then flow fine.

I think there is some kind of clash.

Any ideas?

http://www.natartphotography.com/portraits.htm

if all works fine on the pc

Thanks

Lee

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 16 Sep, 2012 03:54 PM

Hi,

I see this issue on iPad too. The weirdest thing is that I just tried to put same two sliders on one page and they work fine on iOS. Possibly this is memory issue, try to reduce numImagesToPreload option to 1-2 and disable loop if possible.

Please tell me if this won't help.

Dmitry

2. 2 Posted by leo31 on 16 Sep, 2012 06:32 PM

Hi

Thank you for the reply.

I wasnt sure which slider to set if on, but I put this option on both. numImagesToPreload: 2, but it didnt seem to make any difference. It is live now if you want to take another look.

thanks

Lee

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 17 Sep, 2012 06:47 PM

Really have no idea what causes this. Some kind of iPad bug, however removing scaling and opacity from nearby slides seems to help.

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac