Text Flicker around the Royal Slider, every time the transition happens

j.christie

22 Oct, 2012 10:49 AM

I am having an issue with the text that surrounds the Royal Slider plugin, that seems to be connected to the transitions of the sides?

I have noticed this in Chrome and IE so far. When text is placed on the same page as the Slider, when the transition occurs, it makes the font weight appear to change, although its not effecting any inline / css styles. I am stumped as to why its doing it and how to fix it. Its particularly annoying on things like drop or mega menus as the text will flicker from a normal weight, to a very thin weight, then back, during a slide transition. It can be seen better if you have white text on a dark background.

Is there anything i can do to either the CSS or script to sort this issue?

Cheers
Jason

1. 1 Posted by j.christie on 22 Oct, 2012 10:50 AM

Screenshot to show what I mean...

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Dmitry Semenov on 22 Oct, 2012 05:36 PM

This is webkit bug, you may disable CSS3 transitons by adding allowCSS3:false option to slider or check solutions from this question on SO http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6843367/css3-transforms-cause-sc...

Dmitry

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac