Toggling between thumbnail grid and full image slider

jay

06 Jan, 2022 01:28 AM

Good evening,

I am looking for any leads to implement a solution with Royal Slider and being able to alternate the slider between a grid of thumbnails and the full image such as on the following page:

https://www.graydonhall.com/gallery/weddings/

You can see to the right of the Share button there is a button that toggles the view. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dmytro Semenov on 06 Jan, 2022 11:33 AM

Hi,

There is no such feature, unfortunately. It's possible to implement by dynamically generating the grid via JavsScript, or having a separate image grid component and toggling visibility between it and the slider.

2. 2 Posted by jay on 06 Jan, 2022 06:37 PM

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I went through all of the features (there are a lot of very nice features) of the plugin and didn't see this particular functionality so I reached out this discussion forum. I thank you for your guidance, and I will probably use your suggestion of using an image grid component and toggling the visibility. Cheers!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac